That First Step into everything (overdue-1)




A Chinese philosopher became popular by saying “the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”



But what happens after taking the second? Or the third? What happens next when we reach the bend? How do we turn the corner?  - Questions even Lao Tzu probably didn’t have the answers to.
He just wanted to have a starting point. Like we all do.
 


Let me show you what happened when I did ;)



It starts with baby steps, a lot of hesitation, brought about by fear and uncertainty. Then the strides become longer, loose, relaxed and free flowing. Apprehensions have lessened and acceptance comes easier. Before you know it, you realize you’ve developed a pace and there’s no stopping from there.
 


Here are the steps that I take everyday

From the places we eat

The destinations we travel to

The people we meet along the way

Paired with the journey on which martial arts has taken me

It’s a journal - Pieces of me worth sharing in the hopes of making a difference.



Because at the end of it all, I want to look back and see how far I’ve gone since taking my first step ;)
 


#fighter #traveler #foodlover
First
0 Komentar